Monday, September 20, 2010

I know, I know, its been far to long my friends

I realize it has been entirely to long since my last post, but so much has occured from traveling to Europe, my first triathalon, the Hursh-Fowler merger, Nannys Birthday in CT, going Paleo and so much more!

I have actually been writing quite a bit but my pics are on a seperate computer, so with that said please look for a lot of updates in the next couple weeks! So much to share!

Just an update!

Today the bill and contract was due for our wedding reception! Its an exciting time and a very confusing time. Family(not close) has been somewhat of a blockage in the persuit of happiness, and selfishness has caused some frustration, but Im standing strong, Todd at my side, and moving forward.

Im hoping to have at least one finished blog tonight on my triathlon, followed by a glimpse into returning to troop 255/211, then Europe, Work, CT, and finally run training.

Thanks for reading, exactly 2 months from tomorrow left!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating us! Wow, it seems like you are able to cram a few lives into one--so much stuff has happened! Looking forward to hearing how the Euro trip went!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alicia! Hope all is well onthe Big Island, god I wish we were there with you guys! Good luck, get some tans, cheah!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete