Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inside the 6 and so much has happened

OK, I know I know, its been way to long since my last post, especially considering I said I would have a series of updates, but a lot has happened personally, professionally, and of course with the wedding.


So let's start with the why? Why haven't I posted? I mean really, how long can it take to type my own thoughts and submit on blogger? Well first things first Ive been working about 6 days a week for the past month attempting to make Presidents Club at my company which is a BIG deal; for my ego, pocketbook, and future with ADP(greatest company ever, and I mean that.) Normally this hasty pace doesn't occur outside of selling season, however as anyone reading this that's in sales knows all to well, you have your ups and your downs and well the first 6 months were down, way down. So, you will all be happy to know I'm pacing well and received a promotion this week to Senior District Manager, thank you very much!! I will know about Prez Club in about 2 weeks, keep me, my sanity, and Todd's unparalleled patience in your thoughts!! We get to go to the Baltic Sea for a week(Ive never left this country other than the DR with ADP in my life)






Next, and this was big, we changed the location of the reception. Several factors came into play and after having a very helpful conversation with my favorite St Augustine Accountant Ashley Trimboli about how much OCD I have and the panic that would follow we decided to move and are happy to announce we will be at The Loft and Rooftop of the White Room. We are so excited about the change which still limits the number of guests but with the 90 invites that went out we are NOT experiencing the 75% RSVP rate, actually close to 100% so we needed the space for sure. With the Nights of Lights being the night before, it will be beautiful from the Rooftop overlooking the main street down the river and we now have a dance floor and trolley to move guests to and from!!!





In addition we asked Mayor Joseph Boles to be our officiant and are looking forward to the personality he will bring to our day!


Other quick updates, our engagement photos are, pardon the explicative, BADASS! No other way to describe it, I'm so overwhelmed that any educated artsy specific articulation of them will have to wait until I post the finals on a blog; but I will say Tara Ferreira and Zach Thomas outdid themselves. I feel lucky to know such talented artist and look forward to our wedding photos and other fantastic opps to use them both in the future.


So that's it for now. Look for the engagement photos soon, as well as other details about flowers, and my new adventure, bike racing, which should be interesting! On a personal note, I'm one week out from P90X first round and its amazing, I will certainly pop those pics up and I'm up to 11 miles this training season already(maybe I will do the marathon this fall.)












2 comments: